Terms and Conditions
Important Information for you to know
Eros Wedding Cars (‘the Company’) agrees to hire to the Customer (the Hirer), the vehicle(s) upon the following terms and conditions:-
- A 15% booking fee must be paid agreeable with both the Company and the Customer at the time of the booking; unless the booking is made within 14 days of the hire date. In this instance full payment is required immediately. The hire charge is payable in full some 21 days before the hire date. The Company will issue and post a receipt and detailed confirmation of the hire upon request; otherwise an email confirmation will be issued. The Customer is responsible for checking the details contained within the confirmation and for bringing any errors to the immediate attention of the Company.
- Subject to clause 3 below, the hire charge is strictly non-refundable except in circumstances where the Company, due to causes beyond its control, cancels the hire (booking) or, at its absolute discretion, agrees to cancel the hire (booking).
- In the event of a cancellation by the Customer, cancellation charges shall be as follows:-
- Cancellation after booking- booking fee is non refundable
- Cancellation 45-90 days prior to hire date- hire charge refundable less 30%
- Cancellation 14-44 days prior to hire date- hire charge refundable less 60%
- Cancellation within 14 days of hire date- non-refundable but the Company, at its absolute discretion, may permit all or part of such monies as shall have been paid to it by the Customer in respect of the cancelled period of hire to be applied to a future hire (booking) from the Company.
- If the Customer or designated third parties do not appear at the specified times and the place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If the Customer has issues with the service or vehicle provided on the day, this should be brought to the Company’s and Chauffeur’s attention immediately. Failure to do so immediately and acceptance of the hire and usage of the vehicle on the hire day will be seen that the Customer was in acceptance and was happy to proceed with the service and vehicle provided. All outstanding balance and monies will be payable and no refund will be made.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other that what was agreed at the time of the booking, the Customer will be charged extras in accordance with the Company’s pricing structure, please ask for details. Normally the Company will charge for every extra hour over and above the original duration agreed at the time of booking. Please be aware that the Customer’s original booking may also be subject to additional waiting time, car parking charges and congestion charging as discussed during the quotation or journey, whichever is applicable.
- FORCE MAJEURE The Company will use reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the hire and that it reaches the destination on time. The Company will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes or circumstances beyond its control. Instances of this include: road closures, road accidents, Police incidents, weather conditions, administrative errors, vehicle breakdowns, this list is not exhaustive.
- Unless instructed otherwise by the Customer, the Chauffeur will follow the route considered the most appropriate on the day of travel. Our Chauffeurs will do their best to follow the best route and may at times use the Sat-Nav the vehicles are equipped with. Very rarely, these systems may provide incorrect directions, the Company will not be responsible or liable for any implications this may cause and if there is a delay we may allow extra time at the end of the journey to compensate if needed. The company only allows the carriage of reasonable luggage in the vehicles that fit easily in to the boot of the vehicle, any excess luggage not able to fit in the boot will not be carried.
- The Company reserves the right (and delegates the Chauffeur this right) to refuse to carry in any of the vehicles any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or the passenger(s) The Company will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse directed to its Chauffeurs or other staff and will pursue the authorities for prosecution if necessary. Should any situations arise where the authorities are called upon to deal with any abuse towards the Company’s staff, the Customer will be fully liable and will forfeit the deposit and hire charge and the vehicle(s) hire will be cancelled immediately.
- The Company maintains a strict non-smoking policy within all the vehicles.
- The Customers are responsible for all and any damage they cause to both the interior and exterior of a vehicle(s) on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for the damage or valeting required to reinstating the vehicle(s) to its condition prior to the hire. The Chauffeur will show the Customer and confirm the vehicle interior and exterior and its current condition at the time of the hire arrival if asked.
- The company will not allow the throwing of coins or other objects near its vehicles or driving of the vehicles over objects of any sort whatsoever. If any damage is caused to the vehicles the Customer will be fully liable and will forfeit the deposit and hire charge and the vehicle(s) hire will be cancelled immediately.
- The Company may at times provide subcontracted vehicles. These vehicles will be of similar specification to the one originally booked. The Company also reserve the right to change your Chauffeur or vehicle at any time necessary, again the vehicle will be of similar specification to the one originally booked. The Company reserves the right to change the vehicle colour when required to do so, this will only take place due to reasons outside of the Company’s control and due to the aforementioned point 5 above. At these times, the Company may not be able to provide the original colour required at the time of the booking
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affect the Customers statutory rights.